This form is “fillable”. Please open the form, fill it out (online), save it, and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Photos of forms will NOT be accepted.
The Frankfort Park District offers online registration for classes and programs. This service allows you to enroll in programs at your convenience in a secure environment. While most programs are available for on-line registration, there are some programs that may require additional information or requirements. For those programs, please contact the Park District office or come to the Founders Community Center to register in-person.
Winter/Spring 2024 Registration begins:
To view our programs, you may download our brochure. For Online registration, click here.
To download a PDF Registration Form to email it to email@example.com or fax it to us at 815-469-9275, click here.
Simple Ways to Register:
- Online: via our website; www.frankfortparks.org. In order to register online, patrons must set-up an online account to be approved by Park District staff within 24-48 hours of initial account set-up. (click here for step by step instructions) Once your account has been approved, you may begin to register for programs online by signing in with the username and password you created for your account. For on-line registration via our website; click here.
For some events, trips, camps and leagues, online registration is not available and will be noted in the brochure with this icon:
- In Person: At the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street, during business hours. Patrons may pay with cash, check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Email*: Email your completed and signed registration form with your credit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your form must be sent as a PDF. Photos of forms will NOT be accepted. *When registering via email, it is mutually understood that the emailed document shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form.
- Fax*: Fax your completed and signed registration form with your credit card information to 815-469-9275. *When registering via fax, it is mutually understood that the facsimile document shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form.
- Mail-in: Send your completed and signed registration form to Frankfort Park District, 140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423. Patrons may pay with check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Drop Box: Place your completed and signed registration form, along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope and place it in the drop box located outside the main entrance of the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. Registrations dropped off after 4:00 pm, will be processed the next business day.
- Refunds of 100% will be made, less a $10.00 service charge, if notified at least 2 working days prior to the start of the program or if a doctor’s note is provided for an injury or illness. Refund checks take up to two weeks to be processed. **There are no refunds given for Trips, One-Day Programs, or Special Events. All League deposits are non-refundable. There are NO refunds on Leagues after the registration deadline.
- A 50% refund will be given if notified prior to the second course meeting for reasons other than a doctor-verified illness or injury. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor’s visit and also within the program session dates.
- All refunds less than $20 will be applied as a credit to the customer’s account.
- A refund form must be completed and submitted to the Park District office. Forms can be found on the Park District website. Forms can be sent in via fax, email, or drop off in person at the Founders Community Center. Your form must be sent as a PDF. Photos of forms will NOT be accepted.
- Full refunds are granted without penalty for: A refund that is initiated by the Park District (i.e. low enrollment/canceled class)
Request A Refund
To request a refund, a refund form must be completed. Click here to download a refund form. Completed refund forms can be emailed to email@example.com, dropped off at the Founders Community Center (140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423) or fax it to 815-469-9275. For questions, please call 815-469-9400.
FOR PARTICIPANTS, PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND SPECTATORS
Participants/parents/guardians/spectators shall exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. The Frankfort Park District developed the following guidelines to help make programs safe and enjoyable for all participants. The Park District may develop additional rules for particular programs and athletic leagues as deemed necessary by staff.
Click Here to download our Behavior Policy.
Click Here to download our Parent Code of Conduct.