The Frankfort Park District is committed to providing responsive, friendly, courteous and excellent service to our customers.
It is the purpose of the Frankfort Park District to design, provide and maintain park facilities, open space and recreation programs in the most functional, attractive and fiscally responsible manner possible, and to meet the needs of its residents by utilizing volunteers through civic and intergovernmental agreements.
Customer Service Philosophies
- Customers are entitled to efficient/friendly service from knowledgeable, motivated and well-trained staff.
- Customers are our greatest assets.
- Customers are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- Customers come to us with their needs and wants. It is our job to satisfy them.
- We listen to our customers and respond quickly to their suggestions and concerns.
- We seek to give each customer attentive service.
- We provide a welcoming environment for all customers.
- We search for innovative methods to improve our service to the customer.
- We treat all customers we encounter with respect and integrity.
- We will make every attempt to satisfy/exceed customer’s expectations.
- If we don’t take care of our customers, somebody else will.