CLOSED for the Season
See you next Summer!
Everyone 2 years and older entering the splash park facility will be charged admission EXCEPT parents/guardians over 21 years of age. Admission is charged on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see concession stand attendant to purchase your wristband.
- $2.00 Residents*
- $4.00 Non-Resident
*Punch Pass available for Frankfort Park District residents. 10 punches for $10. A Punch Pass can only be purchased at the Founders Community Center. You must present an ID at the time of purchase.
Splash Park Rules & Regulations:
- Limit of 50 patrons at one time, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Phase 4 guidelines.
- A health questionnaire will be given upon entry.
- Face coverings must be worn when not engaging in water activities.
- Adhere to social distancing when applicable.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Splash park patrons agree to play at their own risk
- Swimsuits &/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Children not toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family oriented manner.
- Do not hang, swing or pull on any Splash Park equipment.
- Smoking or the use of any tobacco products are prohibited at all Park District facilities, including the Splash Park, playgrounds, ball fields, buildings and all Park District property.
- Water toys are not allowed in the Splash Park.
- No glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the Splash Park
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please vacate the park when conditions call for thunder or lightening.
- Patrons violating these rules or displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Rentals: 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Splash Park Closed the Following Dates for Maintenance:
The Splash Park will close for the season on August 28th.
Open daily during Splash Park hours.
The Frankfort Park District reserves the right to open the Splash Park only when conditions are favorable. The Splash Park will close if the temperature falls below 70 degrees. In addition, the Splash Park will be closed if there is threatening weather and/or lightning.
Private Rental Information
The Splash Park may be rented for private parties Sunday – Saturday from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Fee includes 2-hour session for up to 50 guests and Splash Park pavilion rental time of 2.5 hours. (beginning 15 minutes prior to the start of the rental)
- $175 rental fee for Residents
- $225 rental fee for Non-Residents
Sunday – Saturday : 4:30-6:30 p.m.