Splash Park – is located at Commissioners Park – 22108 S. 80th Ave.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Admission is charged on a first-come, first-served basis at the splash park entry gate. Limit of 60 patrons per session, in accordance to splash park safety codes.
- $2.00 Residents
- $4.00 Non-Resident
- Children 1 & under are FREE
Children under the age of 12 require a parent and/or guardian present.
Parents and/or guardians over 21 years of age will not be charged admission.
Splash Park Rules & Regulations:
- Limit of 50 patrons at one time.
- A health questionnaire will be given upon entry.
- Face coverings must be worn when not able to social distance & when not engaging in water activities.
- Adhere to social distancing when applicable.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Splash park patrons agree to play at their own risk
- Swimsuits &/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Children not toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner.
- Do not hang, swing or pull on any Splash Park equipment.
- Smoking or the use of any tobacco products are prohibited at all Park District facilities, including the Splash Park, playgrounds, ball fields, buildings, and all Park District property.
- Water toys are not allowed in Splash Park.
- No glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the Splash Park
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please vacate the park when conditions call for thunder or lightning.
- Patrons violating these rules or displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave.
Splash Park CLOSED the Following Dates:
Maintenance: June 14*, July 12* & August 9*
Holidays: May 31 & July 4
Special Events: June 20
Due to a large-scale charity event being held at Commissioner’s Park, there will be limited access and parking for the Splash Pad between the hours of 10 am-2 pm. The splash pad will be on but there will not be staff or concessions available. The splash pad will flow from 10 am-3 pm when activated at the red bollard.
The Splash Park will CLOSE for the season on August 27th.
*These dates are tentatively scheduled to be closed for maintenance. The park may reopen once the maintenance has been completed. Please contact the Park District office @ 815-469-9400 for availability.
Open daily during Splash Park hours.
The Frankfort Park District reserves the right to open the splash park only when conditions are favorable.
The Splash Park will close if the temperature falls below 70 degrees.
In addition, the splash park will be closed if there is threatening weather and/or lightning.
Private Rental Information:
The Splash Park may be rented for private parties. Fee includes 2-hour session for up to 50 guests and Splash Park pavilion rental time of 2.5 hours. (beginning 15 minutes prior to the start of the rental)
- MONDAY – FRIDAY from 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- SATURDAY – SUNDAY from 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- $175 rental fee for Residents
- $225 rental fee for NON-Residents
This fee includes:
- 2-hour session for up to 50 guests
- Splash Park Pavilion rental time of 2.5 hours
- (beginning 15 minutes prior to the start of the rental)
For more information, please call 815-469-9400.
Click Here to Download the Private Rental Form for the Splash Park