Splash Park – is located at Commissioners Park – 22108 S. 80th Ave.
Splash Park – Now Open!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The operating season is Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day, weather permitting.
The Splash Park will be CLOSED on Memorial Day & July 4th.
Admission is charged on a first-come, first-served basis at the concession window.
Limit of 60 patrons in the Splash Park, in accordance to safety codes.
Resident rates are verified with a valid driver’s license or state issued ID.
Cash and Credit Cards accepted, minimum of $10 purchase for credit card purchases.
- $2.00 Residents
- $4.00 Non-Resident
- Children 1 & under are FREE
• Children under the age of 12 require a parent and/or guardian of at least 16 years of age be present.
• Parents and/or guardians over 18 years of age who are not using the Splash Park will not be charged admission.
SPLASH PARK RULES & REGULATIONS:
• If the temperature is below 72 degrees, the Splash Park may not open or opening may be delayed until later in the day.
• If the temperature drops below 72 degrees the Splash Park may close.
• Splash Park staff reserves the right to clear the Splash Park due to threatening weather conditions which may include lightning and thunder. The Park may remain closed for the duration of the day.
Health & Sanitation
• Do not swallow or drink water from the water features, it is chemically treated and recirculated.
• Do not use the Splash Park if you are ill and have a communicable disease.
• Please limit food or beverage to seating area. No food or beverage allowed in the water area. No glass or alcohol is permitted.
• Users who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Diapers should not be changed in the Splash Park area.
• Smoking, vaping or the use of any tobacco or marijuana products are prohibited at all Park District facilities, including the Splash Park.
• Help keep the Park clean and throw trash in the receptacles.
• All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner.
• Participants should not engage in reckless behavior.
• Do not hang, swing or pull on any Splash Park equipment.
• Water toys are not allowed in Splash Park.
• No refunds will be issued if the Splash Park closes for any reason.
• Splash Park patrons agree to play at their own risk.
• Swimsuits and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
• This is a smoke-free Park.
• No gum, glass containers or breakable objects allowed in the Park.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Park district is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items. Do not leave valuables unattended.
• Patrons violating these rules or displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave with no refund issued.
• No lifeguard on duty.
Open daily during Splash Park hours.
Private Rental Information:
Click here to download a fillable Application for Rental of Splash Park
Rentals are available:
Monday – Friday from 4:30-6:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday from 3:30-5:30 pm
Please call the Park District Office 815.469.9400 for available date of 2022 rentals.