Get a group of friends together and enjoy this Recreational Men’s Softball League. The league will consist of eight teams playing a seven-game schedule with a single-elimination tournament for the top 4 teams at the end of the season. Games will be played on Wednesday nights starting at 6:30 pm. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top team in the league and tournament. A non-refundable $225 deposit is due at signup to hold your spot in the league. The balance is due on Wednesday, August 21 to ensure placement into the league.
Team packets, rules, and softballs will be available on Wednesday, August 28 for pickup at the Founders Center, 140 Oak Street.
Location: Commissioners Park
Date: August 28 – October 16 (includes tournament)
Time: Games start at 6:30 pm
Age: 18 years & older
Fee: $500/NR $550
Min/Max: 4/8 Teams
Field Conditions & Weather Updates
- Text SS2019TUE to 84483 to receive Summer 2019 – Tuesday Night League alerts from Frankfort Park District.
- Text FS2019WED to 84483 to receive Fall 2019 – Wednesday Night League alerts from Frankfort Park District.
Schedules & Standings
Click Here for the Tuesday, Spring 2019 Schedule.
Click Here for the Wednesday, Fall 2019 Schedule.
Click here for a complete listing of the League Rules.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park
- The use of all tobacco products is prohibited on all Park District property.
- Park is closed from Dusk until Dawn (Organized athletic activities taking place on lighted fields/courts are allowed until 10:00 pm)
- Please clean up after your pet and yourself