Get a group of friends together and enjoy this Recreational Men’s Softball League. The league will consist of eight teams playing a seven game schedule with a single elimination tournament for the top 4 teams at the end of the season. Games will be played on Wednesday nights starting at 6:30 pm. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top team in the league and tournament. A non-refundable $225 deposit is due at signup to hold your spot in the league. The balance is due on Friday, August 31st to ensure placement into the league.
Team packets, rules and softballs will be available on Wednesday, September 5th for pickup at the Founders Center, 140 Oak Street.
Location: Commissioners Park
Date: September 12 – November 7 (no games October 31, Includes post season tournament)
Time: Games start at 6:30 pm
Age: 18 years & older
Fee: $500/NR $550
Min/Max: 4/8 Teams
Field Conditions & Weather Updates
Text 0032018 to 84483 to receive Mens 12″ Softball League (Fall) alerts from Frankfort Park District.
Schedules & Standings
Click Here for the Tuesday, Spring 2018 Schedule.
Click Here for the Wednesday, Fall 2018 Schedule.
Click here for a complete listing of the Spring League Rules.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park
- The use of all tobacco products are prohibited on all Park District property.
- Park is closed from Dusk until Dawn (Organized athletic activities taking place on lighted fields/courts are allowed until 10:00 pm)
- Please clean up after your pet and yourself