Get your team organized for a season full of fun and fitness on the softball diamond. Teams will play a fourteen-game season with a single elimination tournament for the top four teams at the end of the season. A trophy will be awarded to the tournament champion of each division. Cash prizes will be awarded to league champion and runner-up of each division. A non-refundable $250 deposit is required at registration to hold your spot in the league. The balance is to be paid by April 19 to insure placement into the league. If the balance is not paid by April 19, you will forfeit your spot in the league, no exceptions will be made.
May 3 – August 9
Games start at 6:30 pm
18 years & older
$725/ NR $775
Team packets, rules and softballs will be available on April 26 for pick-up at the Founders Center, 140 Oak Street.
Schedules & Standings
Click Here to view the league schedule and standing.
Click here for a complete listing of the League Rules.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park
- The use of all tobacco products is prohibited on all Park District property.
- Park is closed from Dusk until Dawn (Organized athletic activities taking place on lighted fields/courts are allowed until 10:00 pm)
- Please clean up after your pet and yourself