Get your team organized for a season full of fun and fitness on the softball diamond. Teams will play a fourteen game season with a single elimination tournament for the top four teams at the end of the season. A trophy will be awarded to the tournament champion of each division. Cash prizes will be awarded to league champion and runner-up of each division. A non-refundable $225 deposit is required at registration to hold your spot in the league. The balance is to be paid by August 12th to insure placement into the league. If the balance is not paid by August 12th you will forfeit your spot in the league, no exceptions will be made.
Team packets, rules, and softballs will be available on Wednesday, August 19th for pickup at the Founders Center, 140 Oak Street.
August 26 – October 21
Games start at 6:30 pm
18 years & older
$525/ NR $575
Field Conditions & Weather Updates
- Text TUE to to receive Summer 2020 – Tuesday Night League alerts from Frankfort Park District.
- Text WED to to receive Fall 2020 – Wednesday Night League alerts from Frankfort Park District.
Schedules & Standings
Click Here for the Tuesday, Spring 2020 Schedule.
Click Here for the Wednesday, Fall 2020 Schedule.
Click here for a complete listing of the League Rules.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park
- The use of all tobacco products is prohibited on all Park District property.
- Park is closed from Dusk until Dawn (Organized athletic activities taking place on lighted fields/courts are allowed until 10:00 pm)
- Please clean up after your pet and yourself