Get a group of friends together and enjoy this Recreational Men’s Softball League. The league will consist of teams playing a seven-game schedule with a single-elimination tournament for the top 4 teams at the end of the season. Games will be played on Wednesday nights starting at 6:30 pm. Cash prizes will be awarded to the post-season tournament champion. A non-refundable $225 deposit is due at signup to hold your spot in the league. The balance is due on August 11th to ensure placement into the league.
Team packets, rules, and softballs will be available on August 18th for pickup at the Founders Center, 140 Oak Street.
September 1 – October 27
Games start at 6:30 pm
18 years & older
$525/ NR $575
Schedules & Standings
Click Here to view the league schedule and standing.
Click here for a complete listing of the League Rules.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the park
- The use of all tobacco products is prohibited on all Park District property.
- Park is closed from Dusk until Dawn (Organized athletic activities taking place on lighted fields/courts are allowed until 10:00 pm)
- Please clean up after your pet and yourself