Refund Form & Policy
- Refunds of 100% will be made, less a $10.00 service charge, if notified at least 2 working days prior to the start of the program or if a doctor’s note is provided for an injury or illness. Refund checks take up to two weeks to be processed. **There are no refunds given for Trips, One-Day Programs, or Special Events.
- All League deposits are non-refundable. There are NO refunds on Leagues once the schedules/teams are made.
- A 50% refund will be given if notified prior to the second-course meeting for reasons other than a doctor-verified illness or injury. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor’s visit and also within the program session dates.
- All refunds less than $20 will be applied as a credit to the customer’s account.
- A refund form must be completed and submitted to the Park District office. Forms can be found on the Park District website. Forms can be sent in via fax, email, or drop off in person at the Founders Community Center. Your form must be sent as a PDF. Photos of forms will NOT be accepted.
- Full refunds are granted without penalty for: a refund that is initiated by the Park District (i.e. low enrollment/canceled class)
- When possible, fees will be returned in the payment method utilized for the purchase. Funds returned by check are issued once per month and mailed.
Request A Refund
To request a refund, a refund form must be completed.
Click here to download a Refund Form. This form is “fillable”. Please open the form, fill it out (online), save it, and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Photos of forms will NOT be accepted.
Completed refund forms can be:
- Emailed as a PDF to email@example.com
- Dropped off at the Founders Community Center (140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423)
- Fax it to 815-469-9275
For questions, please call 815-469-9400.