Request A Refund
To request a refund, a refund form must be completed.
Click here to download a Refund Form.
Completed refund forms can be:
- emailed to email@example.com
- dropped off at the Founders Community Center (140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423)
- fax it to 815-469-9275
For questions, please call 815-469-9400.
- Refunds of 100% will be made, less a $5.00 service charge, if notified at least 2 working days prior to the start of the program or if a doctor’s note is provided for an injury or illness. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor visit. There are no refunds given for Trips, One-Day Programs, or Special Events. All League deposits are non-refundable. There are NO refunds on Leagues once the schedules/teams are made.
- A 50% refund will be given if notified prior to the second course meeting for reasons other than a doctor-verified illness or injury. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor’s visit and also within the program session dates.
- Full refunds are granted without penalty for: A refund that is initiated by the Park District (i.e. low enrollment/canceled class)
- When possible, fees will be returned in the payment method utilized for purchase. Funds returned by check are issued once per month and mailed.