Update as of 2/15/17
The Ice Rinks at Main Park are CLOSED for the Season.
- When rinks are open, skating is dawn until 9:00 pm.
- Outdoor winter recreation is subject to weather conditions. If conditions are unsafe, skating rinks will closed until they become safe again.
- Rinks will not be cleared during snowfall, but when snowfall stops.
- In cases of heavy snowfall, rinks may not be cleared.
- Skate at your own risk.
LIGHTS – This year there will be a timer switch for the ice rink lights. To utilize the lights for the ice rinks, skaters can turn on the timer switch that is located on the shelter by the ice rink. The lights are available from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
Timer Switch button is located on the Shelter by the Ice Rink.
Two ice rinks will be open at Main Park this winter for skating! (when the weather permits)
One designated for free/open skating, and the other for hockey. The rinks will open when the ice is ready and safe (when the weather permits).
Ice Rink Days/Hours of Operation:
|Monday – Saturday:||7:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Sunday:||7:00 am – 8:00 pm|
SKATE RENTAL – During office hours, ice skates are available for rental at the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street, call for availability of sizes.
Skate rentals are $5/week with a $25 refundable deposit. You must provide a credit card or cash deposit for the skate rental.
|Ice Skates:||$5/pair for 1-week*|
* Ice Skate sizes and quantities are limited.
Sled Hill at Commissioners Park
The Sled Hill located at Commissioners Park – 22108 S. 80th Avenue.
When it snows, grab your sled and head over to Commissioners Park. The Sled Hill will be open daily until 9:00 pm. (weather permitting)