The Frankfort Park District offers online registration for classes and programs. This service allows you to enroll in programs at your convenience in a secure environment. While most programs are available for on-line registration, there are some programs that may require additional information or requirements. For those programs, please contact the Park District office or come to the Founders Community Center to register in-person.
To view our programs, you may download our brochure. For online registration, click here.
To download a PDF Registration Form to fax to us at 815-469-9275, click here.
Simple Ways to Register:
- In Person: At the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. During business hours. Patrons may pay with cash, check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- On-Line*: In order to register online, patrons must set-up an online account to be approved by Park District staff within 24 -48 hours of initial account set-up. Once your account has been approved, you may begin to register for programs online by signing in with the username and password you created for your account. For on-line registration via our website; click here.
*When registering on-line, patrons will pay a convenience fee to process registration. Please note that in the event of a cancellation, the convenience fee in non-refundable.
Some events, trips, camps and leagues, online registration is not available and will be noted in the brochure with this icon.
- Mail-in: Send your completed and signed registration form to Frankfort Park District, 140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423. Patrons may pay with check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Fax*: Fax your completed and signed registration form with your credit card information to 815-469-9275.
*When registering via fax, it is mutually understood that the facsimile document shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form.
- Drop Box: Place your completed and signed registration form, along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope and place it in the drop box located outside the main entrance of the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. Registrations dropped off after 5:00 pm, will be processed the next business day.