The Frankfort Park District is dedicated to offering a wide range of fun, gratifying, and entertaining, experiences to all those who live and play in our community. View the seasonal brochures below to see all we have to offer. Come join the fun!
To view our programs, you may download our brochure. For Online registration, click here.
To download a PDF Registration Form to fax to us at 815-469-9275, click here.
Simple Ways to Register:
- On-Line*: For easy access 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. No added fees! In order to register online, patrons must set-up an online account (click here for step by step instructions) to be approved by Park District staff within 24-48 hours of initial account set-up. Once your account has been approved, you may begin to register for programs online by signing in with the username and password you created for your account. For on-line registration via our website; click here.
Some events, trips, camps and leagues, online registration is not available and will be noted in the brochure with this icon
- In Person: At the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. During business hours. Patrons may pay with cash, check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Mail-in: Send your completed and signed registration form to Frankfort Park District, 140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423. Patrons may pay with check, Park District gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express).
- Fax*: Fax your completed and signed registration form with your credit card information to 815-469-9275.
*When registering via fax, it is mutually understood that the facsimile document shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form.
- Drop Box: Place your completed and signed registration form, along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope and place it in the drop box located outside the main entrance of the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. Registrations dropped off after 5:00 pm, will be processed the next business day.
- Refunds of 100% will be made, less a $5.00 service charge, if notified at least 2 working days prior to the start of the program or if a doctor’s note is provided for an injury or illness. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor visit. There are no refunds given for Trips, One-Day Programs, or Special Events. All League deposits are non-refundable. There are NO refunds on Leagues once the schedules/teams are made.
- A 50% refund will be given if notified prior to the second course meeting for reasons other than a doctor-verified illness or injury. The doctor’s note and a completed refund form must be submitted to us within a week of the doctor’s visit and also within the program session dates.
- Full refunds are granted without penalty for: A refund that is initiated by the Park District (i.e. low enrollment/canceled class)
- When possible, fees will be returned in the payment method utilized for purchase. Funds returned by check are issued once per month and mailed.
Request A Refund
To request a refund, a refund form must be completed. Click here to download a refund form. Completed refund forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, dropped off at the Founders Community Center (140 Oak Street, Frankfort, IL 60423) or fax it to 815-469-9275. For questions, please call 815-469-9400.