Phase 4 Update:
On June 26, Illinois enters Phase 4 for the Restore Illinois plan.
There are a number of activities that will be allowed under the Phase 4 DCEO guidelines that will increase access to recreation opportunities within the Frankfort Park District.
- Indoor and Outdoor sports can have competitive play within the limits of the DCEO guidelines which includes the ability of 50 players, coaches and referees to gather. Indoor usage is limited to 50% capacity.
- Fitness programs can be held indoors.
- Increased group’s size for day camp programs to allow groups of 15.
- Groups of 50 can gather, therefore room rentals and pavilion rentals are available.
- Playgrounds – Equipment is not cleaned. User assumes risk. Hand sanitizer recommended following use.
- Drinking fountains remain off per DECO guidelines.
- Bathrooms at Commissioners, Main and Jackson Park will be open. They will be cleaned and stocked daily. They will be closed on July 3 & 4 to reduce the risk of damage during the holiday.
- The splash pad at Commissioner Park remains closed as we await direction from the Illinois Dept. of Public Health
Thank you for your patience as we have been working within the limits of the Ex. Order guidelines.