Weed Control – Weather permitting, the locations listed below will be treated by a third party vendor for weed management beginning the week of April 26th, locations will be determined the day of and based on weather conditions.
The athletic space will be treated. The goal will be to apply at the active athletic space first thing in the morning.
Once the site has been treated, the vendor will post flags with the date the site is treated. It is recommended that the people and pets stay off the site until the application is dry. The application is typically dry within 20-60 minutes, however that is weather dependent.
If you want further information, please contact the Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brookmeadow Park, Scheer Rd North Of Laraway
- Indian Boundary Park, Nebraska & Luther Lane
- Heritage Knolls Park, Heritage Dr & Parkway Ln
- Michelle Bingham Park, Elsner Rd.
- Roy & Dorothy Jansen Park, 116th St. & Netherby Lane
- Sandalwood Park, 116th & Sandalwood Dr.
- Timber’s Edge Park, 80th Ave & Oakfield Drive
- Commissioners Park, 22108 S. 80th Ave
- Main Park, 400 W. Nebraska